This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cool, clear Transparent Top Vinyl Surface for extra comfort
- Full size float that is that is perfect for two
- High Quality, top of the line product from Swimline
Use and Care
- Spread inflatable out on a flat surface before beginning inflation.
- Keep away from sharp, breakable objects during inflatation, as this could cause inflatable to puncture.
- Inflate with a low-pressure inflator. Do not over inflate
- Always keep your inflatable fully inflated when in use.
- Inspect your inflatable toys before every use to ensure they’re sturdy and safe.
- Before using inflatable toys, check that all valves are secure and that there are no holes that could cause air leaks.
- Always supervise children when using inflatable toys.
- Keep your inflatable away from sharp, breakable objects.
- Swimine inflatables are not designed for towing.
- Swimline inflatables are not designed for water park use.
- Do not jump on inflatables that are not designed for this type of activity
Failure to comply will void any warranty.
- Clean your inflatable with mild soapy solution.
- Use lukewarm water only and a dry paper towel or rag for regular cleaning after use.
- DO NOT USE CHEMICALS.
- Chemicals could result in compromising material or any printed graphic.
- Store inflatables in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure the inflatable is fully dry before folding to store.
- Storage wet could result in growth of mold or compromise material and welds
- When inflating for first time in Spring, be sure vinyl material is at or above room temperature.
- Inflating a cold item could result in cracking.
- Most Swimline products come with small clear repair patch.
- This patch is only effective on flat surfaces
- No seams.
- Properly dry and clean area before attempting to patch.
- This will result in a more effective repair.
- For more effective patching use Swimline or Solstice Tear-Aid
- #8850 or #20000.
Swimline Giant Black Swan Pool Float B01A7I1BQG